Thursday, August 26, 2010

i touch my feet

A persuasive feeling of awkwardness filled the air as i follow the current air and blush in the middle to fine my feet trembling in a bizarre way. So i take a few steps backwards, and feel the warm air pushed me back forward, i lean forward my arms, avoid the eerie feeling caused by my own unstableness, i strive for a better steps, and find my feet floats as the air put an upwards thrust against my weight. I feel the current air blow every part of my body. I handle my whole body with a slight contract and relax of my muscle, finally i receive balance. As my legs bend upwards against my abdomen and my leaning arms touch slightly my coming legs, a feeling of serenity, calm, as i bend a little forward this time my whole body so my hands can tickle a bit my toe, i smile of gratitude.
Thank you for this imaginative feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment