Sunday, August 22, 2010

A purpose of life perhaps?

Assalamualaikum.
Some people wonder what actually life is about? Is it just to be an anonymous person without any objective nor something we hold dearly in our heart!

Sometimes I reject this truth of believing something is more than just life. But somehow I didn't let myself astray even more. There must be something that follows after our death. We don't just go to an empty vacuum space, and our soul will linger there forever, and forever. Imagine yourself, breathing, you can move your fingers but your hands are well tight and, you can feel the air ticle your little toe under but your feet are all attached and you can barely move a muscle, Imagine yourself floats in an empty space without any boundary, you are attached to a pole, and the pole just simply floats and moves your body wherever the current of air push you. And you just stand there silently, stare at the open sky and you speak soundlessly to your self.

Is there an ending to this afterlife? What is the purpose of my life if i'm standing here without nothing, is that what life is all about? is that what I've been struggling through all my 60years of my beating heart! Just to be attached to a pole and just wondering on and on without an end! Is that the price of all my hardworks in life? All my achievements? All my good deeds i've done! All my money i donate to the poor? And my children? I've raised them well enough and they are succesful in their life. Are they gonna end up like me? They must be dissapointed as i am right now.

I am an empty soul! Please save me, and guide me to a better purpose in life! Please, give me guidance. If only I've met you before and I know the beauty of you! I wouldn't be lingering here empty. Nothing. Hopeless. Abandon.Lonely. And depressed. I couldn't even cry, tears would't even flow. I couldnt' remember how long i've been wondering like this. Because i am empty.

Huh! Have you had enough pictures? This is what happen when you actually believe in Darwin's book and principles. This world is not just a mere coincidence that happens a billions years ago of how different particles and elements in the space fuse together to create oxygen, proteins or even the sun, how about human life! another coincidence?

Imagine the probabiltiy of you throwing a dice 6 times, and each throw you will get the exact nomber, exemple number 6. You can continue on doing this for eternity! the probabilty for you to have that is a probabilty near to zero! In other word, impossible! why? because when we throw the dice without any aim, it is called a random throw. but when we put an aim to the throw, we actually plan something and our plan cannot be done by a simple random throw. It needs some steps, plannngs to make it happens. example, by modifying the dice.

So... is life actually a random trajectory of simple particles thus creating this world? Which means our life has no aim? We are just like walking robots? NO aim? no objectiveS?

Or our life is a well-planned phenomenon created by the Almighty? And we live this world for an aim and some objectives we should struggle for? So, which definition of life are you fighting for?
Want to live your life as a random walking robot? Or a meaningful khalifah that has a well foresight objectives in his everyday life?

A reflection for us to think about...
As a muslim. we have two objectives in this life.
As to be the khalifah in this world(be a leader) and to do obey Allah s.w.t

No comments:

Post a Comment